Monday, May 14, 2018

You CAN judge a book by it's Cover!

 In my opinion......this is the prettiest Stampin'Up! cover that we have had in the 13 years that I have been a demonstrator.  I love all the bright colours  and especially love how the images almost pop off the cover because of the shadows.  It's wonderful.
And, I can tell you, in all confidence, the inside images are just as fantastic.  What a lot of wonderful product.  I'm actually surprised that I'd forgotten to show you both the cover and the projects we completed at On Stage in early April.  Sheesh!
 Here is a product that I think is going to be a favorite.  This particular piece of die cut cardstock helps create a wonderfully delicate card.

Vellum is going to be a special favorite this next year too.  This piece is nice, although I wish I'd had one extra colour to use,.....but the other pieces in this package are beautiful.

I have a couple of friends who are going to be grabbing up this new tree set. Stampin'Up! has designed this new set to coordinate with Lovely as a Tree.  I also love this colour combination and the embellishments.

That's it for sneak peeks today.  I get to start opening boxes and using new products now that my May classes are planned out.

Thanks for dropping in.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Joan

No comments: