Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Working with Old so there's room for the New

I'm still creating for workshops this month; using products that are retiring at the end of May.  I'm working with stamp sets, cardstock and DSP that are retiring.  

The above card uses the plainer side of the Naturally Eclectic DSP.  It sure helps the black to pop.  I'm going to miss the watercolour words.  I have used them a lot because of their sentiments and the font.

I was introduced to this, Rose Wonder,  retiring set sort of late in the game.  I will be keeping ahold of it though because of it's  sentiments, and the die cut roses can look quite different depending on the colours used.
Everything in this card will be remaining in the upcoming catalogue.  I love these little bees, especially the fuzzy stamped image.

All of these cards will be created at the May Stamp Club Class.

May 15, 2018
6:30-8:30pm
My House
Cost $15   Club Members $10

Register HERE to join the fun.

The following are a couple of cards featuring images from stamp sets which will be available in the  new upcoming Annual Catalogue.  I love the little Rhino!





Hope you have a wondeful day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan





No comments: