Saturday, May 5, 2018

Ahoy Paper Pumpkin

Today I put together my April Paper Pumpkin.  The kit included 5 sets of cards to put into four little boxes.  I shown the different cards and the little box wrapped in Crumb Cake Baker's Twine.  There were a number of different greetings, but I liked the "Adventure Awaits".  I think this is an awesome little set, but it's hard to think ocean when you're in the middle of Canada.

I kept on little set of cards aside and will be incorporating them into a regular side card.  So stay tuned for that.

Classes coming up......

 Coffee and Cards Class - May 8
You can register  HERE
And, you can get the details HERE

Stamp Club - May 15
Register HERE
Stay Tuned for project samples  

Variations in Vellum - May 17
 Register HERE
Stayed Tuned for project samples

That's it for today.  I spent most of today catching up on art projects.  More stamping tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by,
Joan



No comments: