Friday, January 5, 2018

Eclipsed Coral Sunshine

Well, Sale-a-bration is underway and the new Occasions Catalogue is live....and I've been doing more Christmas take-down than creating.  But that should change later today.

I created this cards a couple days ago to highlight the Eclipse technique using the Cat Punch  which has been carried over from the Holiday Catalogue.  I've also used the new Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - phew, that's a long name! Anyway, it's available in the Occasions Catalogue.

 I've flipped over a piece of my favorite luscious Painted with Love DSP , so if you're not into the whole gold glitz, the reverse side of the paper is just as wonderful.

The FREE Shimmer Ribbon (which comes in a pack of three colours: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral in three different widths) really blends in with the Calypso Coral cardstock!  It shimmers AND you can curl it....  how cool is that!
Here is a video from Stampin'Up! showing the Eclipse Technique; and I will be featuring it at my Stamp Camp this month on January 26.



I hope you have a wonderful day
Thanks for visiting
Joan

Here are the products you will need for the Eclipse Cat Card

No comments: