Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Stockings


I finished making up these darling little stockings that were in the Paper Pumpkin in November.  I have to figure out what to do with them, now that I'm not teaching.  There are ten of them, so I was thinking of filling them with a candy cane, or something a bit more substantial and handing them out to the FedEx/UPS/Mail people during these next couple weeks.  They are being kept extremely busy these days with so many on-line orders.  Or I may fill them and keep them in my car to give to sales people who are sometimes in need of a little pick-up at this busy time of year.

I should be receiving the December Pumpkin any day now, and I can't wait to see what's inside.  Will it be Christmas related, or New Years, or something completely different.

Don't forget NOW is a perfect time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin as a gift for someone for Christmas, for any of the timelines shown below.

6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription - Price: $154.00
 
You have until January 10, 2018 to subscribe for the January Pumpkin.
 
Paper Pumpkin is a subscription kit program by Stampin’ Up! Each month a fully designed project kit arrives at your door filled with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun. You'll enjoy fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more.
 
Simply shop for the Paper Pumpkin HERE on my Website and click through the prompts.

Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by.
Joan
 

No comments: