Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October Christmas Stack - Friday

Thanksgiving is finished, Halloween is quickly approaching, but some people are looking to get a head start on the Christmas Holidays. Here's your chance to get one batch (15 cards - 3 copies of 5 designs) of greeting cards completed.

I will be preparing packages for this Friday's event either today or tomorrow. As of now, I have no one registered for the evening class......so there is lots of room if you are wanting to attend. There is still some space available at the afternoon class if that works better with your schedule.

Date: October 13, 2017
Where: 9505 - 86 Street, Fort Saskatchewan
Cost: $35 ($30 for Stamp Club Members - you can join the club at any time!)


Afternoon Class Register HERE
Time: 2:00-5:00pm

Evening Class Register HERE
Time: 6:00-9:00pm





I will be holding another Christmas Stack in November, so if you can't make this event, there is always another to look forward to.
OR
If you would like me to bring this stack to your home to do with your friends and family because you live further away from me - I'm happy to go on the road!!!
 
Have a great day,
Happy Stamping.


No comments: