Friday, January 2, 2015

Snow, Brrrrrr, Snow



I got to the Friday Mashup today - and this time I'm linking it to their challenge blog - because I haven't missed the deadline!  Their mashup this time round is a winter themed card with snowflakes.

Before Christmas I was unable to get these particular snowflakes to stamp properly.  At the Diva Breakfast I went to at the beginning of December I was given the tip to stamp the photopolymer images on the paper piercing pad - to add a little give.  Sure enough, it worked.

I added a few extra "r's" to Brr.  I just figured since we're heading into the coldest part of the year it made sense.

Hope your keeping warm in your little corner of the world.
Thanks for dropping by,
Joan

2 comments:

Jo Herbert said...

Gorgeous Card.

brrenwick said...

Beautiful! I love the snowflakes with the fun embellishments and the sparkly sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at FMU!