Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's Your Celebration

Welcome to Sunday Stamps - we have pink colours this week - I'm sorry that the Strawberry Slush doesn't photograph very well!

The design team has a lot of wonderful variation with this colour combo - it's always fun to see how people use colours.  Pink is a hard one for me - but I thought a whack of pink icing would be perfect for someones'  birthday.


I'm sorry to say that this is my last Sunday Stamps post as a member of the Design Team.  I have decided, after long long long deliberation, to step down.  It was a very hard decision, and not easily made.  I've enjoyed working with the creative women on the design team and hope to stay in contact in the "posting world".  I will continue to participate in the challenges because I love sketch and colour challenges….!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday
Joan

1 comment:

Tinabobina99 said...

I've been missing your posts so was happy to see an email from you. Your work is always wonderful.