Thursday, February 20, 2014

Seriously Real Life

I started putting together my Real Life book - which was a previous Paper Pumpkin.  I've decided to use it as a miniature photo journal of what happens during the year - trying to capture the special moments of the month…..It's a good thing I took pictures during January and now I'll have to be conscious of events around me through the year.


I made more dividers and pages using card stock and the Kalidescope DSP.  I'm also using bits and pieces of Paper Pumpkin embellishments that I have left over!



I think from now on I may try to print off the pictures I want to use at Walmart so I can get some smaller sizes that would work well and allow me more space on the pages - or allow for more photos.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the year unfolds.
Hope you are having a fantastic Thursday.
Thanks for dropping in.
Joan

No comments: