Monday, February 17, 2014

Lined Up Thanks

Sorry I've been missing in action this past week.  I finished the teachers convention and then proceeded to get sick - my bodies way of telling me to slow down a bit.

It's a card sketch day today at MDS Monday and Tara is also asking us to get our ducks in a line by using the "Space Evenly" option in the align feature.  Stampin'Up! has a great tutorial video to help you with this process.
I love the space evenly feature because you don't have to strain your eyes to get things perfectly lined up on your project.  I've used  it for the little flags on my cards and for one set of brads - which I then copied and pasted to the second space on the page.

Here is the sketch…..hope you have fun with it and post your creation back to the MDS Monday blog. We'd love to see what elements you've got lined up!
Thanks for stopping by for a bit.
Joan

No comments: