Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bicycles, Bicycles….

Yesterday I finished working on the cards from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit.  I have to admit that, although I loved the little bike, I had a hard time with this kit.  In the end though I am happy with what I came up with.  I always create the prototype first and then create 3 other original designs.

I used background stamps from previous pumpkins and punched out hexagons halves.

Thought I'd try a diagonal look and added some Gorgeous Grundge.  The little candy dots worked perfectly for this because it is a single layer card.

For the last one, I took the left over pieces from the sticky strips and laid them down - they were all connected at the ends, so it was relatively easy to get them evenly spaced.

Hope your day is going well.
Thanks for visiting.
Joan


No comments: