Saturday, January 18, 2014

Language of Love Mashup

Took time to do the Friday Mashup this morning before getting some more prep work done on the upcoming Teacher's Convention.

The Mashup this week was:
  1. Create a project using the Colors "Coastal Cabana, Real Red & Crumb Cake."
  2. Create a project using "Hearts & Arrows. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project using "the above colors along with Hearts & Arrows."

I pulled out the Language of Love set I received at Leadership  and combined it with the arrow from the Label Card Thinlits.  The Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon was easy to stamp on using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, which helped to keep the ribbon in place while I stamped.


    It's a sunny day here and the temperatures are suppose to be above zero - so I suppose I'll go out and try to chip more packed snow off of the driveway….as well as doing more stamping, prepping, and arting.

    Hope you have an enjoyably full day!
    Thanks for stopping by,
    Joan

    5 comments:

    Heidi Baks said...

    Already inked up your Leadership stamp? Great job! I love the arrow towards the love sentiment... very This and That like. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    Lisa said...

    Wonderful card, Joan. Love the hearts and the way you used the 'love' die.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    Tara Bourgoin said...

    Love that "love" die! I don't know why I didn't get this yet. The arrow pointing to the 'love' is awesome. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup :)

    hollybeary creations said...

    This is so cute Joan. I love how you used the Challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    hollybeary creations said...

    This is so cute Joan. I love how you used the Challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.