Monday, November 25, 2013

Old School Christmas

We have a card sketch from Holly today at MDS Monday.  I love diagonal strips on cards, but rarely do them - they are easy peasy on MDS!
I've done back in time with one of my favorite Christmas paper series!  I've come to realize that I don't have a lot of MDS Christmas paper - not quite sure why.  But this was a favourite, so now I'm happy that it will never run out!  
I chose to keep Santa completely neutral - I do like this old fashion image.  He reminds me of the Santa from my childhood books.

You don't have to use the sketch for a Christmas card - as you can see from some of the Design Team members - be sure to check out the MDS Monday blog to see what everyone has come up with.  And remember to link your creation to the blog so we can see what you've come up with!


Have fun creating!   Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Joan, I love the way you used the two rosettes. This is a really pretty card!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow - I just love this traditional card. That paper with the holly in the background is great, especially with that old Santa. Fab card, Joan!