Friday, October 11, 2013

Vellum Poinsettia

Happy Friday - 
I have seen this poinsettia done on vellum in a number of places and just had to try it!  I love the effect - and it works perfectly with the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches; although I did not create a square card.

Clean and simple, easy peasy.....a great card for a Christmas Stack!


Twenty-seven years ago today I married an extraordinary man - can't image life without him.

Hope you have something of some sort to celebrate today.
Thanks for stopping by - Joan


3 comments:

beth rush said...

I love the use of vellum on your card Joan! very pretty!
And Happy Anniversary!!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful poinsettia and beautiful wedding photo! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining is at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful Christmas card Joan! Love that poinsettia! Looks snow covered! Happy Anniversary! My husband and I are celebrating 11 years today! Great time of the year to get married!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!