Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Merry....Birthday

Here are the two cards I will be doing at my November 6th Technique class.  If you are in my area and would like to register to attend this class you can click on the link 

For the Birthday card, we will be embossing and colouring vellum.  For the card below we will be stamping the image on vellum and then hand embossing the image with a stylus.

I used the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments for creating this design - Thank you ladies.  Here is their original sketch...

I hope your Wednesday has been wonderful!
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan


2 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very pretty! I love the touch of gold and the repetition of the poinsettia in the background and the main focal point! Thanks for playing at HSS!

brrenwick said...

Beautiful card! The embossed and colored velum is so pretty and the added touches of gold is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!