Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Be You


Welcome to a card sketch for MDS Monday....brought to you by Beth.
I admit it - I have a problem.  I purchase MDS downloads and forget about them or forget about all the "parts" that are included in certain downloads.
I LOVE the paper in the "Be Yourself" download.  I used it numerous times.  I only just now discovered that there are co-ordinating stamps and embellishments - duh!!!!  So - I used them for this layout!!
So I've ended up with a bright little card to celebrate individuality!  WoooHooo!

Here is Beth's sketch - the design team has a cards and pages created for inspiration.  Be sure to check out the challenge blog and to link your project back to us so we can see it.


If you are celebrating your Thanksgiving today - I hope it's a good one.  I'm looking forward to eating leftovers!
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

That's such a fun download, and a great choice for a happy card!