Sunday, September 8, 2013

Yippee Skippee Monkeys!

Yipee Skippee it's a new sketch for Sunday Stamps brought to you by Steph!  I'm lovin' these little animals from the Zoo Babies stamp set!  They're just so  cute....so I thought this little monkey would be pleased to help someone celebrate something they're happy about!

Here is the sketch from Steph - you really need to check out the other creations by the rest of the Design Team!  They're awesome - as usual!  Remember to link your project back to the Sunday Stamps  Challenge Blog so we can all take a peek at your creation!


I still have room at my Technique Class this week if you're wanting to stop by to create two cards using the Versa Mark Resist and Joseph's Coat Techniques.



I'm happy we had a fantastic first week at school and I'm gearing up for the next full week.....ooops - actually it's another short week for me because I head to Banff with Greg Thursday afternoon.  LOL!
Hope you have something to look forward to this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

5 comments:

Hofkissed said...

The animals in Zoo Babies are super cute... and so is your card. Love how the monkeys are popping through the ovals.

OttawaMom said...

Oh my, those monkeys are super cute! And I love that we had the same idea with the ruffle ribbon. Great minds do think alike :)

Kathya said...

This card is adorable! Love the colors and those monkeys are cute! The sentiment is perfect!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Cute card--those monkeys are so fun! I like the variety of ink used on the background too--very interesting. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Unknown said...

My goodness, how fun are these little guys??? Excellent card Joan :)