Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Three Generations

Well - I'm sorry I'm a day late posting this  sketch - YIKES!  I completed it while in Ottawa (the beauty of having MDS on your laptop - you can work without packing all your supplies!).....so I created the page and apparently thought I was done - duh!  My apologies to the design team!  LOL

Anyway - this fun MDS Monday sketch is from Tara.  I've fiddled around with things a little bit - creating a fence under the smaller photos instead of matting.  And, since I didn't have three pictures from this "event", I decided to crop the images for the sides.  I am happy with this final result - although it took a lot of fiddling.

The photo was taken by Elliot's mother - he knows he can't leave the yard without holding someone's hand.  I can so see this photo being taken again and again as everyone ages.


Since it's now Tuesday, I'm on my way home from Ottawa and I'll be home for about 12 hours before I leave again for CONVENTION!!!!!! tomorrow.

Woo hooo - totally excited.  
Hope you have something exciting to look forward to this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, Joan! That fence is so fun!! I thought it was a download - very cool!

hollybeary creations said...

I love the background you created.. What a great use of the photos with the sketch. This is a page for a frame!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so awesome Joan! I absolutely adore the fence you've made in the background - such a fabulous touch. I agree with Holly, totally frame-worthy :) Great idea to crop the same picture and put it on either side.