Friday, July 19, 2013

Be the Difference

Be the Difference is the theme for this year's convention.....it is fun to share convention with Tracey Stewart, one of my downline, who is attending for the first time. 


Waiting to get into General Session

Lots and Lots of excited people

I like this years' bag that holds some of the free goodies we get.  White and a hint of Silver to celebrate 25 years.

I took part in the attempt to make a Guiness World Record of having the most greeting cards sent from one location.....I snapped a picture of the counter just after I went through.....I'm glad I was early in line!

At Memento Hall I had a chance to try out the new In Colour Nail Polishes.  NEVER in my life have I coloured my nails all different colours.  First time for everything.

I ready for a new day - Hope you have adventures to look forward to.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Joan, I'm so excited to see pics of your time at convention!! It looks like it was a blast :) Your nails are AWESOME!! I miss you (read: come back to Ottawa soon) :)

Heidi Baks said...

OMGosh, I thought I saw you in the crowd for a moment, but I didn't know you would be there. I'm am really regretting we didn't have a DT get-together for all of Holly's design teams.