Sunday, June 30, 2013

Really all about YOU


Hey, Hey, Hey - it's summer vacation!  I'm still busy getting ready to head on holiday - but I've got a card to share for our Sunday Stamps Challenge.  I decided to use Pacific Point as my blue....something I rarely reach for - I like it with this combination - helps things pop off the page a bit.  The layers of the cake have been popped up with dimensionals too - although it's hard to tell in the photo.

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with......there is a wonderful variety to get you inspired.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - and safe travels to anyone heading out on vacation.
Thanks for stopping by -
Joan


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card Joan! Love all the fun DSPs :)

Kathya said...

Such a bright and happy birthday card! Really like how you used the banners in your card.

OttawaMom said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the banners, the cake and the use of all 3 colours in the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Hofkissed said...

I rarely reach for Pacific Point either... but looks great on your card. You've inspired me to use it more!

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of the Patterned papers Joan.. I love this, The white background really makes everything pop!