Monday, June 24, 2013

Be Yourself Thanks


It's a Happy Monday today - last Monday of the school year and I'm celebrating with some cool papers on Rochelle's card sketch for MDS Monday.

I absolutely love the assortment of papers in the "Be Yourself" download.  I know it's not a new one - but sometimes I purchase downloads and then forget about them - or what they're called.  I guess I love the papers because they have a watercolour effect that I've been trying to achieve in other areas lately.

I've used the "Smitten" punch letters because they can be filled with paper too.    Here is the sketch - which I've not quite kept to....
Check out the MDS Monday blog for some more inspiration.....remember, the sketch doesn't HAVE to used for a card if you'd prefer creating a scrap page with it.


Have a Marvelous Monday - Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love how bright and fresh this card is! Those papers are gorgeous, but I don't see them used all that often - thanks for the reminder :)

Heidi Baks said...

I really love those papers... I can see those being useful for some upcoming summer, water, pool fun. I'm going to have to get it... thanks for enabling! ;)