Monday, May 20, 2013

Mister Music Please

This week at MDS Monday, Beth has a fabulous scrap sketch for us.  I love the opportunity to fill the whole top of the spread with a photo.  I must say, looking through photos, that I take a lot more vertical photos than horizontal. 

Now that Elliot can beetle around on his own and is spending time outside, there aren't as many "piano recitals" - and even this was set of pictures was taken in March.  I do love watching his little fingers on the keys.

Check out what the rest of the MDS Monday Design Team has come up with using this sketch and then post your creation so we can take a peak.

Thanks for visiting - happy creating!
Joan

5 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun page! This challenge was, um, challenging to find some horizontal photos. I love your focus on the little one's hands.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Joan, this is just too, too sweet! I just love that main picture and the Black & White page is stunning. Great job!

Wendie Waldman said...

So very sweet - those little fingers and the B&W really focus in with this sketch.

beth rush said...

such a cute page. my children "played" grandma's piano all the time. cute memories. I love the black and white!

Unknown said...

LOVE those pudgy little fingers on the piano keys! Your page is awesome!