Thursday, May 16, 2013

Amazing You

I got to play with a couple new toys yesterday while using Freshly Made Sketches

I put together the Chalk Talk stamp set and I can't wait to get the Framelits that go with it...so for now I "fussy cut" the swirly image.  I've also used one of the new Hostess Sets - Express Yourself.  I like the font and it has a wide variety of greetings to use.
A Very Vintage button has been tied on with Espresso Ribbon and I've used some of the new Soho Subway paper.  
Just 15 days until the new catalogue goes live - so much new fabulous stuff.
Hope you are having a sun shiny day - Thanks for visiting!
Joan

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how you combined some of the new products... I especially love the DSP! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

Great way to showcase the new products! I love these colors together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!