Sunday, March 24, 2013

Unforgettable Henry

Hello everyone - welcome to a Colour Challenge day at Sunday Stamps - It was my turn to pick the combination this week.  I rarely use these colours, and since we're under so much snow here, I thought a bright combination was in order.
I used three stamp sets for this creation - Beyond Plaid, Henry Says, and Clockworks.  So Henry has been cut out after being stamped on the herringbone design.  I can't believe that I've only just opened up the Tea Time Trinkets...they were one of the first things I purchased from the Occasions Catalogue.

The sketch I've used comes from Freshly Made Sketches this past week.
Here's the colour combo

Have fun creating - be sure to link your project back to the Sunday Stamps Challenge blog so we're able to take a peak.

We're off to see "Billy Elliot" tonight - totally excited for that.
Hope you have something to look forward to.
Thanks for stopping to visit.
Joan


7 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love "Herringbone Henry" ;) Thanks for the fabulous colours this week, they were awesome to work with!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love "Herringbone Henry" ;) Thanks for the fabulous colours this week, they were awesome to work with!

Kathya said...

You picked excellent colors for this weeks challenge Joan. Your card is adorable and Henry is so cute.

Unknown said...

Love your colour combo this week Joan :) And HOW CUTE is this little guy, fabulous card!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love how you added the clock charm and all the wonderful details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Cute card, love the charm! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

hollybeary creations said...

Oh My how cute is this little guy? I love how you gave him texture..