Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Arrived

Ya know how there's that knock at the door and you wonder - who on earth can that be? - well that's what happened today - and much to my surprise, it was my Paper Pumpkin arriving.  I was so excited, I   tore it open so see what was inside and went to work creating the "instructed" card and three more of my own variations...
This is the suggested creation - except I added more splatters through the card.

Next I decided to separate the words on the text stamp by using a marker.

Then the "throw away bits" caught my eye and I added them along the side.  The DSP has been cut and re-cut to create more banners.

and lastly - I masked the area under the "throw away banner bit" to create a new little banner and added a splattered scallop punch.  I just got the Basic Gray ribbon and love it!

So - You can stick to the instructions or add bits and pieces of what you have available.  If you'd like to learn more about My Paper Pumpkin - and get a wonderful surprise package in the mail each month  - here is the link
Thanks for stopping by!
Joan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've learn several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you put to create such a wonderful informative site.

Also visit my web page: zeltiq