Thursday, January 10, 2013

More Altered Pages....

One thing I'm enjoying about creating these altered books/art journals - is that I can use up bits and pieces of images or paper that I've kept....This "Favorite Teddy" - really was a favorite of mine.  I had done up a number of them for a scrapbook page a couple of years ago, and since then this little guy has been living in the bottom of a drawer, just waiting to be used.  
The "wet ink" marks were not there initially - I had spritzed this page with colour, and on THIS page I  added water making the inks bleed through.....

I love using the little bits of left over DSP on these pages too.....this book is only 5 1/4 X 7 1/4".

One of my favorite colour combinations for card projects is black, white and red......this is one of my favorite pages too.  I drew with Watercolour Wonder Crayons around the outside of the mandala and spread it with the aqua painter.  I will be journaling on these pages eventually so like having the empty space.

Well, that's it for today - gotta get ready for a class Friday afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by - if the weather in your area is cold, cold, cold I hope you are staying warm.
Joan


No comments: