Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Phone Call...



It's a sketch week at Sunday Stamps and Melissa has a great one for us; very versatile!

I chose to use another of the fabulous images from the "Feeling Sentimental"  set - which will be available during Sale-a-Bration.  I  love these images.  The base of the card has been embossed and I used the Natural Trim with a Brushed Bronze button to top everything off.  The colours I've used are Riding Hood Red, More Mustard and Crumb Cake.

I hope you'll give the sketch a try - pop over to the Sunday Stamps Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with for inspiration......

Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product.
4. Deadline is Friday January 11th @12pm EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

3 comments:

Hofkissed said...

Lovely card Joan! I really like this stamp set too and it's currently heading my way on a truck. ;) I love all the detail you added with the button and the trim.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the Naturals trim... That stuff is great, isn't it?! Love the button and the little ticket. This SAB set is one of my favourites!

hollybeary creations said...

I look at this and I think Doctor Who..lol You should try making one with the phone booth Blue..lol I really like how you put the image on the flag portion of the sketch.