Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happiness


Finally made some time to play with some of the upcoming products for the New Mini and to create cards for my January Technique Class.  I've also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - it's been months and months since I've joined a challenge....feels good.

To colour in the flowers from the Secret Garden set, I used the Spreading Ink technique; and it was easy peasy "cutting" them out with the Secret Garden Framelits.  I've used a piece of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP and one of the new HUGE rhinestones which I know I'm going to love.  The white strip across the middle has been embossed with the Vine Street Embossing Folder which won't be available until Sale-a-bration.

My technique class is Friday, January 11, 2013.
Let me know if you like to join in.

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

What a lovely card Joan. Those flowers are so pretty and vibrant .... I am sure this technique class will go down like a treat!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Joan! I love those flowers! They are such fabulous colours! Can't wait to try that set out! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

The flowers are so pretty - beautiful technique!