Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Altered Journal Pages

I've been working in my altered book almost everyday - experimenting with different things.  I drew in these flowers first and then I covered the page with our Watercolor Wonder Crayons and used the aqua painter to blend in the colour.  I suppose the crayons would react differently depending on what kind of paper the book was made from...I was happy with this result.

I must admit I used regular sharpies for this page - I stuck my ipad music on shuffle and incorporated the names of the artists within the doodles.  My main objective for this page was to practice my swirls.  They still need work.

I used the brayer and ink pads for the base of this page...going from Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango up to Cajun Craze.  Sharpie was used for the Mandala.

Hope you have a creative day - Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: