Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've been working on some MDS pages.  For this layout I used some photos I had fun with this fall on a solo walk in the woods.  I got some great tree shots, cat tails and a butterfly....and then I decided to capture my shadow - don't really know why.   I was just enjoying the fabulous fall day.

  I've also taken one of my photos and used it as the "background" paper.  The MDS items I've used for the page are:
Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/World Traveler - embellishments/World Traveler - tag saffron
    Baker's Twine/Baker's Twine - Early Espresso knot

Punches
    Extras/Leaves #2/Leaves #2 - 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Autumn Traditions - designer series paper/Autumn Traditions - 1
    Extras/Leaves #2/Leaves #2 - 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Autumn Traditions - designer series paper/Autumn Traditions - 11
    Extras/Leaves #2/Leaves #2 - 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Autumn Traditions - designer series paper/Autumn Traditions - 6

A technique I love with the new MDS2 is being able to attach your text to a shape....tons of fun.



What else is tons of fun.......a brand new challenge blog!
Do you want to find out all the cool new things (or "old" things) that My Digital Studio can do to help you create fantastic projects?  Or do you have a whole whack of pictures that you've downloaded but haven't done anything with yet?
Make sure you check things out on Monday.....

We'll have sketches, tips, tricks and surprises.  Click the banner above to check it out and then get ready to join us on Monday.

Hope you have a fantastic Thursday.  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: