Sunday, September 9, 2012

Digital Stamping

I've been spending lots of available time playing with the new MDS2 (My Digital Studio 2) - Creating scrapbook pages, treat packages and, like the above, "subway art" pieces.  I can't believe how my brain is working overtime on ideas using this program.  I'll be printing off and framing the Halloween poster to put at my front door in October.

I'm holding my Scrap with Me Monday class on September 17th - BUT even if you don't want to scrap and you'd like to come and see what MDS2 has to offer - drop on by!

These sour cream containers were created and printed off at Staples - I put them together and gave each member of the staff one at our first meeting of the year.


I learned how to put one photo in multiple boxes - super easy!

Elliot got a patriotic page for his first Canada Day.  

Using the templates that the program has already made makes it quick and easy to put a page together....and you have the ability to change things and make it your own too.

I'm having a great time getting Elliot moments scrapped.

Hope you have a fabulous Monday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: