Monday, August 27, 2012

Cupcake Birthday



Sorry this is a late posting for Sunday Stamps.  We are back after a brief break and this week we are featuring a sketch created by Hayley.  Remember our challenge blog alternates each week between sketches and colours - fun, fun, fun!  I love Hayley's sketch with the three little pieces featured in the corner.

I rarely use busy busy DSP for a background, but it just seemed to work this time - I love these little cupcakes, they're so much fun.  I stamped and fussy cut the cupcakes in the corner. 

This is an awesome sketch, and you should see the different interpretations by the Design Team!  They're great.  When you have finished your own creation, please be sure to link it back to the Sunday Stamps Challenge blog so that we can take a look.

I thought I would share a couple of the projects I've completed recently with MDS2 (My Digital Studio 2).  I'm doing a digital/virtual class with Heather Summers - MDS wiz!!!!  Totally excited about learning the new features of this program.  If you're at all interested in seeing what our program offers, you can download it from my website store and play with it for FREE for 30 days!  How awesome is that!





So - I'm off to get a Newsletter finished, and then do some more scrapbooking!  I'm going to have to head into school early this week to start putting my classroom back together - but I'm giving myself one more day of crafting.

Hope your have a marvelous monday - Thanks for stopping by.
Joan




2 comments:

Monica Hornof said...

That busy DSP definitely works on your card, love it! And your grandson is so cute! I bet you're enjoying the little guy. Great pages.

Hayley Kew said...

Great birthday card Joan!!! Love the postage stamp and your sweet little cupcakes :) So wonderful seeing all the different takes on the same sketch!