Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Stamps Saffron Smiles


Welcome to another Sunday Stamps Challenge - and this week it's a Colour Challenge - 


 I was excited about using the Reason to Smile Stamp set.  (Remember when you purchase $60 in product you can get the Reason to Smile set for ONLY $5.00)  I love the two step stamping sets.  I used the large flower on the So Saffron strip.  It may look like there are flowers stamped on the Riding Hood Red strip, but it's actually an embossing folder.

Give this colour challenge a try - there are lots of different directions it can go in.  If you'd like some additional inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with.  I love seeing how people accent colours differently.   Also, once you've come up with your creation, be sure to link it back to the Sunday Stamps blog.   I enjoy seeing what other people come up with and you just may be selected as a Top Pick.

Today I will be back home from Convention and ready to get on with my summer, and especially getting busy in my craft room.
Thanks for stopping by - Joan

2 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Lovely card Joan :) What a fantastic stamp set. I am trying to decide if I should add this one to my collection as well!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Very, very pretty, Joan! I love how you have used this set! I really like the layout you created with this card as well.