Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am....having a great time

I am having a fantastic time at convention - the first day was over and it was marvellous.  
Jason Dorsey was a incredibly funny, and inspirational speaker this morning - loved all the information he gave us....and all the laughing that we did.

Brian Pilling presented a great presentation on being a good leader - I loved his use of the story "Goldilocks and the Three Bears throughout his presentation!  I'm going home with goals to improve my leadership within my own downline.

It will be totally exciting to go back and work up some projects with inspirational ideas  I got from the I am Savvy session with Donna Griffith, Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffith and Laura Milligan.  These ladies gave fantastic ideas for using ribbon, fabric and Simply Scrappin' Kits.

Woo Hooo!!!!  I am having a GREAT time!
Joan

No comments: