Monday, July 23, 2012

I am - Inspired!


Yay - I'm back home and can settle into my usual summer routine for a wee bit.  However, just because I'm settling in, this doesn't mean I'm not going to be planning, and crafting, and posting.

I was so inspired by the Stampin'Up! Convention this last number of days!  I attended a session titled "I am earning the Incentive Trip" put on by Karen Hauley.  She invited three different demonstrators to give tips on how they earned the trip this year - Cynthia Millan, Jill Hilliard, and Meg Holland.

 I am pumped and earning that trip with my daughter!  I was texting her during the trip announcement, and last night we sat and looked at the cruise line website.  We are both pumped.  I know I will be feeding off her energy through this year.

This is just a mini - coffee on the deck post - I'm itching to get stamping...so I'll probably be posting again later today.

I'm cooler sitting here on the deck than I've been for the past 3 weeks - but it's still nice outside.  I'm trusting the rain holds off for my husband and his friends who are shingling our roof.

Hope you are inspired by something or someone today.  Thanks for stopping by!  Joan

No comments: