I stumbled on something new today - well, new for me. I was working on two challenges - Freshly Made Sketches and colours from Stampin' Royalty....Pool Party, Island Indigo, Old Olive and More Mustard.
I selected an image from Serene Silhouettes and pulled out some watercolour paper. I coloured the stamp using Markers and then wet the watercolour paper before I stamped the image. I spritzed the paper with water, but I also rubbed it around with my fingers (which miraculously didn't have any ink on them!). I didn't want water to be pooling on the paper. I stamped the image and, of course, the colours ran - as they should with watercolour paper. I decided to ink up the image again, use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and re-stamp overtop of the blurry image.
I'm sure this is nothing new - but it allowed the image to look sharper.
It's a beautiful Wednesday evening. Hope you're enjoying the flora and fauna in your little neck of the woods. Thanks for visiting mine.