Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Digital Day

I didn't get a chance to do a challenge this afternoon...I was busy making phone calls and getting ready for some ladies this evening.  So, as a way of winding down for the night I blasted off these two digital pages.  The above picture was taken two weeks ago.  Elliot was so interested watching his dad play piano, and then Grant took his hand and started making him play.  I have bigger plans for this photo believe me!

These were taken one afternoon and I'm so pleased with how they turned out....there are a bunch more - but this runs a pretty good range of expressions.

Tomorrow I have our Team Meeting - Our fearless leader, Tamye Dunbar, won't be with us - so three of us are taking over her job.   I will try to get a challenge done before I head into the city.

Hope your April is off to a great start.  I'm pretty happy with my life right now!  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Joan

No comments: