Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two Down, One to go...

Busy, busy, busy.  Conventions and report cards are now done - kids get their report cards at the end of this next week, but I've met the deadline for having marks in!  Now, I just have to get through Music Festival on Monday and Tuesday and I'm clear to look for other stressors.  Ha ha ha!

So - I was very pleased to be able to actually create one of my own cards today before moving on to cutting and prepping for next weekend.

I've used the Everybunny set from the Occasions Mini and incorporated the colours from the Friday Mashup - ....yellows and greens and the sketch from Stamping 411.  I'm sure this is the first time that I've only done one part of the Friday Mashup - the second part this week was to create a treat basket - this bunny's basket probably doesn't count for that.

Well, I'm off to cut paper for an event next weekend, and I just realized that I have to make sub plans for tomorrow - yeuk!  Oh well.....

Hope, if you are busy with chores and activities today, that you enjoy doing them.  Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

10 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Joan,

Lovely card, such a cute image, I love the pretty balloon.

Thanks for joining us this week.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Tammy said...

Great card! Love the yellows and green! But, my fav part--the little flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411!

Paula Bee said...

What a sweet card! I just love the flowers the bunny is tossing!

Lisa said...

Love your card Joan, too cute!

Thanks so much for playing along at The Friday Mashup!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Totally darling!!!

Kim P said...

Very sweet! I love the flowers bing tossed down to the ground. Makes me mile, Joan! Glad to see you at the Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute, Joan! I love the little 3-D flowers you added. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Unknown said...

How cute!! Love it!

Rita W said...

Joan, this is beautiful! I love the layout and that image is just too cute! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!

gbarron56 said...

nice job, Joan and such a sweet card for Easter. Great way to use this week's Stamping 411 Sketch. Thanks for playing along! Blessings, Gretchen