Monday, November 21, 2011

The Holiday Sale is Here


Woo Hoo - the Holiday sale is here.  It was exciting waking up this morning and finding out what goodies were going to be available at fabulous prices!

Don't miss out on getting the Simply Scored or the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps at a reduced price until the end of today ONLY!

Click here for all the details on this Online Extravaganza at my online store.  Remember, anyone who places an order through my online store gets a gift from me.

Happy Shopping -

As a side note - I have been flying off my feet with card camps and trade fairs - once the dust has settled in my stamping room - and I've put everything away - it will be time to do a challenge or two and get ready for the next set of events.

Hope your having a fantastic day!
Joan

No comments: