Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Team Meeting Cards

 Coloured with re-inker and aquapainter - love the little pearl added on the side of the pear.
 Stamped with Craft ink and finished with clear embossing powder then sponged with colour.
 Only two layers - one colour - even more CAS than my card yesterday!
 Two Step Stamping - with chocolate attached!  WoooooHooooo/!!!!

Oh, it is nice that the summer is over and I can get together with my Stampin' friends again.  We had our first team meeting this evening and it was soooooooo good to catch up!  We made these four cards at our meeting tonight and I told Tamye that she has provided me with ideas (if not exact) cards that I'll use for my workshops in September/October.  All of them are quick, easy, but effective.    And I so love the idea of punching out a hole in the card for the wrapped up chocolate to fit in.  That is SUCH an easy idea for any season or event that the two "Wrap" sets provide.

I've taught today, been to meet the teacher, AND dealt with two sort of flat tires......I'm ready for bed, but looking forward to tomorrow and having lunch with a very dear friend.
Hope you have something to look forward to also!  Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

No comments: