Monday, September 5, 2011

Creative Element Welcome

Got a relatively early start in the craft room this morning - now I can go outside and play!

I've combined the colours from Picture Perfect Creations (Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Island Indigo) and the sketch from Just Add Ink; although I shortened the main section so that I could add the welcome without interfering with the swirls.

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday Monday.  I'm off to play outside while my husband watches the annual CFL rival games.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit - Toodles -
Joan

7 comments:

Michele K. said...

Hi Joan! What a GORGEOUS card!! I LOVE everything about it. Thanks for playing along with PPC this week. :)

Lori Turner said...

Such a pretty card Joan! I love how you used our colors this week at PPC - thanks for playing! :)

Michele said...

Such elegance to your card! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing with PPC this week!! :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Now that is a very cool idea for a border and a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the border!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty Joan. I especially like the way you've done the "welcome", it looks so beautiful. Glad you could play with us at JAI this week.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this is one beautiful card!!!! So very, very elegant!!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Picture Perfect Creations.

Linda