Friday, April 29, 2011

Motoring around Paris


I truly believe that until my husband and I visit our next European city ( or foreign place) - Paris will be my all time favorite place. And even then.....I had such a fantastic, wonderful time with my husband there last summer, that it will always hold a special place in my heart.....

This little motor bike is just perfect for these Paris images because so many people ride motorbikes or bicycles. This card was created for a demonstration I'm doing tomorrow at our Stampin'Up! Team's April Extravaganza put on by the wonderful Tamye Dunbar. I'm showing how to create the ribbon flower (which came out really dark in this photo - sorry) and how to use the border punches for curved shapes.

The card also incorporates the layering parameters in today's Splitcoast Free For All Challenge - "Ogres Have Layers". There are six layers on this card - so I've pretty much covered the bases!!!!

Hope you had a fabulous day this Friday - The sun is shining, we're heading into the weekend, and I'm not feeling tired after getting up early this morning to watch the Royal Wedding. Answered some of my daughter's questions - thoroughly enjoyed the coverage by CBC - loved not having commercials, and no mindless babbling by commentators.

Have a wonderful weekend - and thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!!
Joan

No comments: