Monday, March 14, 2011

Paisley Mojo


Yeah.....I'm still working with the Paisley Petals Paper! I've spent so much time with the paper though that I've forgotten about the stamp set that came along with them.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for today's card - I have another card in mind for this sketch too. I just limited myself to the one this evening. I'm getting to the point that there are so many different things that I want to do, that I'm going to end up feeling overwhelmed and just decide not to do anything. So dangerous!!!! Small goals....small goals!

Hope your Mojo stayed true today - Thanks for stopping by! Joan

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Joan, this is lovely! Your hand-cut flower is just beautiful trailing off the main panel and I love how the cobbler ribbon pops against the DSP! Can't wait for Mr. Brown to bring my paper!!

Beate said...

Joan, that's beautiful! Love the paper, love the ribbon and the pearls on top.
Hugs and smiles