Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Color Dare Wednesday

Things have been pretty busy around here what with a Young Author's Conference that I organize volunteers for and Parent Teacher interviews....sometimes life just gets in the way of stamping - it's so wrong.

HOWEVER - I do have my Color Dare card for you today - and it's a cool combo once again!

Basic Grey
Marina Mist
Cherry Cobbler


I had scraps of this combo sitting on my desk for a couple of days and they just kept looking like a masculine birthday card - and I kept seeing "elephant". So....I've created what could very well be a masculine card - if I took the bow off. The sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday - and I know two women who love elephants....so it's all good. (However, they are older than 12 - so I used re-positionable adhesive for the number section).

I look forward to seeing what creations you come up with using this color combination - remember to link a your creation to The Color Dare Challenge Blog; and if you post to a public gallery please use CD99 as your tag.

Now here are the links to see what the other members of the Design Team have come up with this week...

4 comments:

Marisa said...

The perfect grey for an elephant and this little guy is too cute! Fun layout and a great use of this week's colours :)

Beate said...

What an adorable baby card! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Marlene said...

Very unique color combo!

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! Love it!