Monday, February 21, 2011

Springtime Smiles

There's no school today because of it being "Family Day" - so I've been able to play most of the day so far. Now that I have a challenge completed I'll be able to finish a project I've been working on for my daughter who gets back from Mexico on Wednesday....I hope I finish it on time!

Today's card uses the sketch from Mojo Monday and I decided to try using the Build a Blossom again.

My husband is out clearing the driveway (of old snow) so we're not close to springtime - but we can smile in anticipation. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by - Joan

Stamp Set/s - Build a Blossom, Easter Blossoms
Paper - Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Sweet And Sour DSP
Ink - Rose Red, Basic Black
Other - Blossom Petals Punch, Oval Punch, Circle punch, Vintage Brads, Victoria Crochet Trim, Neutrals Jumbo Brads, Sponge Dauber

5 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card Joan the flowers look almost like velvet.
Marilyn

Beate said...

Beautiful flower, gorgeous rich colors. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that flower!!!! Soooo pretty!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your flower is GORGEOUS.

Marlene said...

I'll take a springtime smile any day! Love this. So pretty.