Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CAS Owl

This week's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast was to be inspired by THIS card by cindybstampin. I liked the little collage that she created in the corner and there have been many interpretations in the SCS gallery.

The colours have been incorporated from last Tuesday's Play Date Cafe.....

I controlled myself very well by not adding anything to the base of the card - no embossing, no spritzing, no distressing - hey there isn't any distressing on this card at all - WOW - that's almost as odd as me not using dimensionals on a card!!!! (The owl is raised up!)

In order to get the ribbon to go around, I punched a small hole in the "spine" of the card and ran it through.

So, I hope that you too can have a clean, simple non-stressed day! Thanks for stopping by! - Joan

Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink - Basic Gray
Other - Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Two Step Owl Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlets Die, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh I love this owl! So cute!

B said...

Super cute!