Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snowy Penguin


I feel bad that I haven't gotten much blogging done this past month.....I've been getting some necessary Christmas stuff done in my stamping room and beyond that I can't sit in my chair for too long at a time....not only does my knee end up aching, but my ankle swells up too....so I have to keep my stamping time to a limit. Otherwise, the knee replacement recovery is coming along not too bad.
I did manage to print off some challenges at the beginning of this past week and this little guy covers the Mojo Monday Sketch and an old Play Date Cafe challenge....the Play Date colors from a week ago were black, white and burgundy.
I absolutely love this snowflake die for the Big Shot - the snowflakes are so delicate and you get so many at one shot.
The snow we did get in October has disappeared and we have been able to enjoy some incredible warm fall temperatures here. Hope you are enjoying fall in your part of the world too....if you're in the fall hemisphere!
Thanks for stopping by - have a fantastic Saturday. - Joan

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute penguin, Joan! Great work on the Mojo sketch, too! (And I hear ya' on the aching knees! Hope you feel better soon!)