Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Color Dare 85

I have a clean and simple Color Dare card for this week....
the featured colours are: Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Pacific Point. What a change from the fall and Christmasy colours I've been using lately. I quite like this combination that Riley has come up with for this week.

I've used the "Just Believe" stamp set - double stamping the tall flowers with with Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride. The floral discs are progressively raised to the top Melon disc which has two dimensionals raising it up.

I finally pulled out my "Tiny Tags" set and punch....the tag is attached with a rhinestone brad - which may not quite match the colours for this week, but blends in.

When you've finished your creation with these colours don't forget to post it over at the Color Dare Challenge blog so everyone can see it - and you could become our featured stamper. Also remember when posting on public sites to label your creation CD85. I hope you play along!

Now, take the time to see what the other design team members have come up with for this week....here are their links....

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that silhouette image and the shadow effect you used with it. Lovely card.

Glenda J said...

Beautiful! Love your layered circles.