Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CAS Friends Forever


Yesterday I got a couple of challenges done on
this one card before delving into the scrapbooking ( and yes, I got two spreads done - one was a single page and one a double - I've left everything out so I can hopefully keep the ball rolling today!)

GRAC (Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge) - Sketch
SCS CAS95 - Flower Accents

I decided to use up some discontinued rub-ons for this card. For the flower I took a piece of Pink Pirouette, spritzed it with water and crinkled it up. After laying it flat again, I brushed it with Pink Pirouette ink and then put it through the Big Shot with the Blossom Party Originals die. I much prefer textured flowers to flat ones. For the centre of the flower I added one single large pearl and then took one of the little "strings" of pearls to encircle it. Lickety Split - you have a wonderful flower centre.

Happy Tuesday to you - and thanks for stopping by! - Joan

Stamp Set - none (retired rub-ons used)
Paper - Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pink Pirouette, Lap of Luxery DSP
Ink - Pink Pirouette
Other - Top Note Die, Blossom Party Originals die, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Tombow glue

No comments: