Monday, September 6, 2010

Inspirational Socks

I spotted these socks on the Elizabeth's Embellishments website and wanted to use them for the Splitcoast's Saturday Inspiration challenge right away.




My second card is one that I made at our team meeting last week using the Ghosting technique....the leaves were stamped onto glossy paper with Versa Mark and dried with the heat gun. Then ink was sponged onto the glossy making the images appear. I just love these leaf images - and of course I don't own them. Hoping to exercise some control!

Here's hoping that you've been enjoying your long weekend...and thanks for stopping by.

Joan

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Very neat looking, love that technique and the finished result is great.

Marlene said...

Love the inspirational socks, and what you did with your projects! Beautiful!